20121201

Shiwake-eito on Taiwanese Channel


I really think that I deserved a great applause!!!!!




A applause for trying to be a competent Eighter in Taiwan,

I reset up my cable TV last week in advance.
It's been over 2 years as living without it in my life, but for showing my great supporting from heart, I choose to go back to indulge in TV life again.

And today, I tried very hard to initiate an effective discussion to end up my after-class group study with dinner by 7:30 pm and ran back home just on time!!!

What a rush!!
Thanks God I Made It, and ......

I just found t'day's is a whole new episode for me. Is it my reward for my effort?
How Lucky that I did not watch it on time then, so I can enjoy this wonderful fresh feeling now.  XD

Actually, it's not the very first time to watch them on TW channel, but still being extremely excited.
Le't watch the replay at 12 midnight again!







Hope everybody in Taiwan could like this program, although the topics of today are not really attractive.  
How to let the audience other than Eighters to know the followings will be much better?
It's definitely a challenge.... Wish for a successful outcome~ (cross fingers)



Mm... but I am still wondering why they revealed so much possible final result in the preview.......
Why?! Why?! and Why?!








沒有留言:

張貼留言